Every woman at one point in life has adapted an awkward, duck-like walking style thanks to the fierce, irritating beast that is vaginal yeast infection. However, many ladies brush it off as a normal occurrence that diminishes with time and completely disappears after four to seven days.
What all ladies need to know is no infection should be deemed normal and it is important to always see a doctor if symptoms persist. Some women even after being warned about the dangers of wearing wet or dump undergarments will still go ahead to ignore the risks and wear them like a crown.
Some doctors claim rolling in the sheets with multiple men can also bring about the dreaded itch down there which comes with a burning sensation whenever one tries to pee.
ALSO READ: Bobi Wine 2018 concert dates announced
Here are the common causes of yeast infection in women:
1. Antibiotics – they decrease the amount of Lactobacillus good bacteria, also known as good bacteria in the vagina
3. Uncontrolled diabetes.
4. Weak immune system.
5. Poor eating habits including a lot of sugary foods.
6. Hormonal imbalance near your menstrual cycle.
8. Lack of sleep.
9. Wearing tight pants, pantyhose, tights, or leggings.
10. Using feminine deodorant or scented tampons or pads.
11 .Sitting around in wet clothing, especially bathing suits.
12. Sitting in hot tubs or taking frequent hot baths.
Vaginal yeast infections have a common set of symptoms, such as:
- vaginal itching
- swelling around the vagina
- burning during urination or sex
- pain during sex
5 WAYS TO GET RID OF IT AT HOME
- PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE AND COMFORTABLE CLOTHING
- CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
- CHANGE YOUR DIET
- APPLY ANTI-FUNGAL CREAMS AND ANTI-ITCH CREAM
- EAT MORE GARLIC
Source – getbanta
Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish, please reach us through email@example.com or WhatsApp: +256705932383